When referring to a quality system, we are referring to a variety of possible system elements, whether that be:
– An entire integrated management system (IMS),
– An individual system component such as a quality, safety or environmental management plan, or
– Individual procedures, forms or related activities.
Our services focus on the disciplines of quality, safety and environmental management specifically targeted toward:
• Quality system review, advice and development
• Assurance inspection and auditing
• Education and development of management and employees
Knowing that no two businesses are the same, our first commitment is to understanding the specific needs of the individual client.
We begin our service by paying close attention to client needs, concerns and ideas followed by an obligation free project proposal that will outline our tailored service recommendations.
After negotiation and agreement on the project proposal, we work closely with our client progressively delivering, reviewing, consulting, reporting and assisting as we deliver the agreed services.
Our services focus on meeting your needs.